Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Kim!

Oh the irony!! I got my Kimball piano tuned today and when the tuner looked up the serial number I found out that my piano was manufactured December 1947 so it is 60 years old this month. I guess with almost everyone else in the family born in December it makes sense that my piano would be "born" then too!!

On another note (heh, heh, heh) the piano sounds soooo much better. I've been wanting to start teaching Zak and I couldn't do that with it so out of tune. Some of the Chopin I had been playing dealt with a ton of octaves that sounded horrible. I can't wait to sit down and hear what I've been missing! I already have the beginner music lined up next to the piano (from back when I used to teach piano) and can't wait to get started. I've always said I wouldn't teach my kids until they can read and now that Zak can there are no more excuses. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is not Irony... That is Coincidence.


...sigh...

Popular Posts

Blog Archive