soft tiny
your hand
face giggling in smile
below belly dance
leg can can kick style
grunt chuckle squeak
splarch
mouth full of cornstarch
lint velcro neck
V eyebrow arch
five months too fast
fast months to five
tummy time tango
jumping jack jive
(with apologies to e.e. cummings)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
1 comment:
Your sweet baby is five months already? Way too fast.
Post a Comment