Saturday, November 17, 2007

Seven years, seven memories ...

I know you all hate it when people use a blog as a personal love letter to their S.O. so here's the public version of some good memories.
1.) Banquet in the Santa Barbara Botanical gardens. I know it was college but why did we think it was so cool to wear those combat boots? (not pictured)

2.) Second set of engagment photos - (our first set having gone through the laundry)

3.) If I even have to remind you about this day ...

4.)Let it snow!

5.)Come what may ...

6.) Our amazing trip to S.D.

7.)And the most recent portrait of us

I love you Babe. May the next few years we share be filled with love and laughter.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I don't know about you, but I love it when people share their sentiments on their blog! Happy Anniversary. I love the engagement photo. I love you're long long hair...so pretty!

joy said...

happy anniversary!

Kristen Borland said...

too cute! happy anniversary!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive