Food shampoo, applesauce lotion
constant noise, constant motion
dirt in the bathtub, draining in swirls
I'm checking those bellybuttons for pearls!
a dinning room carpet that always goes crunch
remnants from breakfast, left-overs from lunch
cooking for armies, only 5 for dinner
you know mac n' cheese is always a winner!
someday: tidy kitchen, healthy dinner, empty table
and sad little me, eating dinner watching cable.
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
Maybe having the three kids in one room isn't so bad after all. My main problem with it is that they keep each other from falling aslee...
4 comments:
Jacquelyn,
I don't know if it's because I love you so much, or if it's because I love the kids you write about so much, but I like your poems much better than Robert Frost's!
but, this poen is so said...
so, you expect Phil to be with the Lord first?
Hey!
If we end up working together, my days will certainly be numbered. There's only so much the Lord will allow me to endure...
:)
i'm peeking at your blog (from a link on kate's). i love your poems! how sweet and fun!!!
Post a Comment