Jacquelyn Moses
"You are never too old to set a new goal or dream another dream." C.S. Lewis
Friday, June 1, 2007
Sorry Eliannah!
hair brush and clip
pretty silk slip
laughing and crying
aguing and spying
each night you'll whisper
"wish I had a sister"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
A VERY good book
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
breaking the news to the kids
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
I love you because ... a 15 day challenge
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (2)
April (1)
January (2)
December (2)
July (1)
April (2)
March (1)
February (1)
December (2)
November (3)
October (3)
September (1)
August (1)
May (1)
March (4)
February (3)
January (3)
October (1)
September (3)
July (2)
May (3)
April (1)
March (1)
October (1)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (2)
May (1)
April (1)
February (2)
January (2)
December (2)
November (1)
September (1)
August (1)
June (2)
April (3)
March (3)
February (2)
January (1)
December (8)
November (3)
October (3)
September (4)
August (10)
July (8)
June (3)
May (4)
April (8)
March (4)
February (10)
January (8)
December (12)
November (10)
October (13)
September (15)
August (16)
July (18)
June (9)
May (11)
April (8)
March (15)
February (10)
January (19)
December (9)
November (11)
October (11)
September (12)
August (15)
July (16)
June (29)
May (3)
No comments:
Post a Comment