who has courage to be new?
who has the grace to change?
who can reach out to a holy God?
and never be the same?
who can lift their head to heaven?
who can gaze upon the stars?
who can marvel at creation?
who can wonder at what's ours?
who can plunge their face
into the sea
and in that vastness see
the face of the Creator
who invented you and me?
I wonder and I question
while looking all about
And confirmed by
most complex design
I have no room for doubt
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
No comments:
Post a Comment