Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Travel Tips

1. arrive to the airport on time
2. weight your luggage before hand
3. bring snacks and drinks for the plane


So frustrating. To get a replacement license you have to turn in a specific form - in person to the CA DMV or mails in a request and hope it gets returned in time. Alternatively you can go to the PA DMV and request an ID card - provided you have photo I.D. and a Social Security card. If you need to get a Social Security card you must bring in proof of U.S. citizenship and a Photo I.D. My passport, birth certificate and SS card all have my maiden name on them. The Passport is expired (aka not a valid form of I.D.) and is tucked safely away along with my SS card and birth certificate at home where it belongs. Please pray that either someone returns my wallet or that my mailed request for a duplicate license is returned quickly - otherwise I'm stuck here. NOT COOL!  for some reason no one wants to accept my costco card or library card as a valid I.D. ... wonder why?


Ms. Julie's Place said...

I wish I had some advice. All I can do is pray for you. :)

Katie Lady said...

Could someone go to your apt. and get those things for you and send them to you? I would if we were still in SLO...

Jacquelyn said...

Just to clarify, "lost" means my wallet fell out of my pocket while I was on the bus. The chances of getting it back are slim.

Joanie said...

Oh, bother! That's really rough timing. We are lifting you up to the Lord. All things are possible!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive