Saturday, March 2, 2013
DIY breakfast kit
Last night I set everything up so that the kids could make breakfast for themselves (I used the oven pancake recipe from my last post). Too bad the first person up was Charissa - and she can't read yet. I think I'll try this idea again though, the kids need to learn how to cook something other than eggs. What basic recipes should I teach them? I don't feel AS guilty asking them to cook if I have it all laid out ahead of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
Maybe having the three kids in one room isn't so bad after all. My main problem with it is that they keep each other from falling aslee...

No comments:
Post a Comment