Friday, November 14, 2008

White coat wonderland

White coat #1
On Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment to check on everything.  Apparently the baby is the length of an average banana - not encouraging when I am the size of a baby hippo.  It's always amazing to hear that heartbeat though!

White coat #2
Today my dad goes in for an angiogram.  He had a heart attack 2 years ago and has been doing pretty well since but has had a few weird episodes that they think warrant another peak at his ticker.  It's not a dangerous procedure but they might have to do an angioplasty while they are looking around in there and that always carries a larger risk. I'm praying for you dad!

White coat #3
Yesterday when the boys were messing around Eliot came to me complaining that his shoulder hurt.  Since he is normally over dramatic about any aches and pains I just figured he needed to be cuddled so I held him in my lap and snuggled him thinking that would be the end of it.  By dinner time when he was still complaining even after 20 min with an ice pack I decided to google "broken collarbones".  Right now I'm waiting for the doctor's office to open.  Eliot woke up a couple of times last night in moderate pain and even though they can't do anything but put the arm in a sling I would feel better knowing he's been checked out.  My poor little Eliot!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive