Monday, July 14, 2008

Our street

a comic strip!

Sorry for the overposts but this is for the aged relatives who need more pictures. Also, I'm having fun with this website which is actually for making comic strips out of your digital pictures. I'm still trying to make a photo collage of pictures of various sizes and haven't found the perfect technique yet. I can make a table or a row through blogger but if anyone has a favorite website with adjustable picture sizes let me know! (I know this stuff is out there but haven't found anything that I can use with my Macbook)

3 comments:

Joan said...

Thank you from an aged relative!

Jason and Anna said...

i don't know if it works with mac but how about picnik?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if any of these are what you are looking for -- I haven't tried them, but they look interesting:

Smilebox.com
Scrapblog.com
Howfasttheygrow.com

They are online scrapbooking sites that I read about recently. You can share them with others or paste to your blog. All seem to be free and I know at least the first works with Mac :) Hope this helps!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive