-Phillip is a sinner saved by grace
- He still has two legs
- He is optimistic
- his injury is repairable
- we are eligible for Bush's tax stimulus refund
- he ripped everything he possibly could without damaging the major artery that runs through his leg (which is why he gets to keep the leg)
- some of the tendons were so damaged there is no trace of them left
- he will need extensive surgery
- we live in a two story apartment and all the bedrooms are upstairs
- we can't afford to move
- we switched to a HSA (aka high deductible health savings account) for our health insurance
I'm bummed beyond belief, Phillip is as cheerful as can be. I've watched him wince his way up and down the stairs for the past week and cannot imagine another year of the same. If you want all the gory details ... stay tuned.
If depression were a flavor, it would taste like a glass of water. Colorless and tasteless. You could drink a bellyful and still be ...
Not only sands and gravels Were once more on their travels, But gulping muddy gallons Great boulders off their balance Bumped heads together...
I don't know if any of you have ever had to deal with the repercussions of a suicide but the amazing thing about it is how far reaching...