I hereby resolve to:
- vainly attempt to lose 5 lbs
- kid myself into thinking I can train for a triathalon at this stage of my life
- sleep more (yeah right!) and watch less t.v.
(I like to get the ones doomed for failure out of the way first)
- read the Bible through in a year (used to do this before I had kids .. need to do it again)
- work harder at prepairing palatable, recipe inspired food that my family will enjoy eating
- love and enjoy each of my family members' strengths while praying for them to overcome their weaknesses. (Or, to be more honest, pray like crazy for em'!)
and .... well, we'll just see how things go.
In case you didn't get my evite invitatio n (sometimes it gets recognized as spam) you are all invited on October 19th to "Fabulou...
Right before the day meets the night Rain that has not yet hit the earth That exhausted final push before birth The bridge between fo...
If depression were a flavor, it would taste like a glass of water. Colorless and tasteless. You could drink a bellyful and still be ...