Firefly Christian
won't you shine your little light?
won't you twinkle in the darkness
won't you brighten up our night?
it's so hard to see you signals
flashing on and flashing off
I'm attracted to your light
like a candle and a moth
but the darkness is more lonely
when the dying light is lost
when you hide a way your glowstick
and forget to count the cost
then the darkness overwhelms me
though you flicker as before
I'll cling tighter to my twilight
I don't need you anymore.
are you midnight? are you shadow?
are you friend or are you foe?
chose your master choose your light source
and then let your candle glow.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
No comments:
Post a Comment