Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
4 comments:
Jacquelyn, that is so sad. I hope you're not feeling that way. If so, lets get together so that you know that at least one family out there sees you and talks about you practically a hundred times a day.:)
that was a great article! i wonder if the book is any good. thanks for sharing!
thanks for sharing--what a great article. are you feeling invisible? let's try and get together again next week.
How can you be invisible and beautiful at the same time?
Post a Comment