Friday, July 6, 2007

Evangelism

So I was very encouraged to make more of an effort to spread the gospel after reading Pastor Tim's blog. If you haven't read it, you have to read the comments to get the full discussion. Missy had a good suggestion that we should bring dinner to our neighbors and invite them to church. Great idea! I'll let her bring them dinner and I'll bring them dessert! This Tuesday if at all possible I am going to take cookies to a neighbor and invite them to Grace Summer nights. I'm saying this publicly so that I know I will be held accountable and to encourage everyone out there to do something similar. One of my favorite quotes is "The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention". I don't want to live a life of regrets ...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive