Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was 8 or 9, in a hotel with my family waiting for bed, and decided that "tonight is the night I start reading my Bible". I pick...
-
This week has been a rough week. I have been so full of hope and fear for this pregnancy I had to continually look to the Lord for strength...
-
I don't know about anyone else but I feel sorry for my poor husband. Every year I load up all my hopes and dreams and wake Valentines D...
7 comments:
Isaac Kimchee, huh? Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're not going to call this child by his middle name!
Since I'm Korean, I fee like I should really support this name. And good Kimchee is really good. I'm praying--so excited that he's almost here.
Woo-hoo!! Praying for you all! Keep us updated!!
Anxiously waiting your son's birth!
Lifting you up in prayer, too!
Woohoo! Can't wait to meet little Isaac!!! Good luck, hope it all goes smoothly...PUSH GIRL!!!
Man...still no updates...probably checked your blog like 20 times in the last 4 hours...
i pray everything goes smoothly. i've been induced 3 times and have had no problems. go baby go!
Post a Comment