Wednesday, October 17, 2007

100th post : A little about myself ...

In 100 words or less
I am
5'7 and 3/4 inches
1*9lbs
hair: currently "Navajo Bronze"
eyes: have two, both blue
age: 28
religion: Christian
family status: they are all napping
sex: prefer not to comment
College: 4 years, completed all but 1 freshman level class (arghh....!)
Degree: Biblical Counseling
Hopes, Dreams, Aspirations: I want to be a godly wife and mother, and excellent friend, a willing evangelist, a compassionate counselor, respectful daughter, patriotic citizen and a friendly stranger to those I meet.
2 Major flaws (I had to limit myself):
1.) I am insanely curious to understand and know ... everything, I annoy my husband with "Did you know .... (insert random and usually useless fact)
2.) I have a mean face and often look mad or unhappy when internally I'm bubbling with joy. People often think I'm upset or irritated when I'm not. I don't know how to change this, but I'm working on it.
1 Major strength: hmmm... I am a Child of a God who has given me salvation as a gift and has promised to refine and perfect me on earth until He sees fit to bring me home where I can worship him for eternity in Heaven.

Yes, that was way more than 100 word but if you have any personal question, go ahead and ask!

2 comments:

joy said...

what a sweet post!

Vivian Pham said...

your devotion to God is wonderful, it must bring you much joy.

i also have a "mean face" that is my normal face and people are intimidated by me hehe

Popular Posts

Blog Archive