Monday, September 24, 2007
Adendum
More about the car ... I noticed on Saturday that the way those nasty thieves got in was by punching in the lock. They were nice nice enough to chuck my purse on the side of the road when they had finished going through it so I got it back and if I can just get the scuff marks off of it I'll be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Maybe having the three kids in one room isn't so bad after all. My main problem with it is that they keep each other from falling aslee...
-
With a smile like that at 4 days old ... we just had to call him Isaac (it means "He will laugh")
-
Sometimes you just don't have space for one more baby thing so we are trying to make do without a baby bathtub. We've washed Isaac ...
No comments:
Post a Comment